- Managing and supervising the patient care in the ICU.
- Participation in day to day activities of the neurological patients in the operation theatre and ICU.
- Showing availability for emergency calls of the O.T. and ICU.
- Administering the patients with correct amount of anesthesia and follow the procedures.
- Coordinating with the patient about the procedure and make him feel comfortable by providing psychological support.
- Coordinating on matters relating to provision of infrastructure and maintenance of the Intensive care department and operation theatre.
- Assessing the diagnostic history of the patient and accordingly administer the drugs and anesthesia.
- Maintaining patient records for easy traceability.
- To be present in the OT when the neurosurgeon perform the neurological procedures.
- Ensuring quality of the department and optimum utilization of resources and subordinates.
- Address 146, Infantry Road, Opposite to Police Commissoner's office, Bangalore 560001
- Salary 90000 or 120000
- Qualification MD or DNB Anaesthesia
- Minimum Experience 0 Year
- Maximum Experience 1 Years
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs