Support the homecare operations team in managing the day-to-day operational work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Registering the new client
- Responsible for maintaining and managing client files
- Invoices generation, billing & payment follow-up
- Maintaining office attendance register & leave cards
- Attending calls and pass on the leads to SME
- Maintain the billing and administrative Data (Call logs) and update to department head
- Assist department heads as and when there is operational task.
- Assist HR Manager for joining formalities of new joinees & their filing.
- Coordination with vendors
- Assist in reports preparation
- Support in the training program of HCT/Home nurses
- Exemplify outstanding customer service to all clients in all interactions
- Adhere and emote the mission, vision, and values of the organization
- Protect client information and adhere to a strict standard of confidentiality with all client information at all times.
- Maintain/publish approved reports/records, adhere to approved processes & participate in meetings as may be required from time to time
- Undertake any other additional responsibilities required by the organisation
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com
- Salary 2.4-2.7 L
- Qualification B.Com/B.Sc/B.A/BBM
- Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Maximum Experience 5 Years